Bubbly! Cheers!

Bubbly!  Cheers!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Update

I thought I would update you on a couple of the posts I’ve written about in the past.

The “diet” is NOT going that well but I haven’t given up. I’m still determined to lose 10 lbs. by January. Wish this Chunky Monkey luck as the holiday season is definitely upon us. I actually kicked off my holiday season in Vegas on October 15. I swear it has been a non-stop party since then. Lots of eating and drinking going on in my world. I need to go pick out a sexy birthday outfit for extra motivation.

I tried the Stolichnaya White Pomegranik. I am not a fan. It takes like cherry cough syrup. I certainly can’t drink it straight and, in all honesty, I couldn’t even stomach it in a Cosmo. I’m pretty bummed about this. I will be sticking to Stoli Orange on the rocks and plain Stoli in my Cosmo.

I took a photography class. It was great, if not overwhelming; I’m looking forward to practicing everything I learned. Look for some better photos to start appearing on the blog. I also got inspired to buy Photoshop to help take my photos up a notch – so I will have to learn that also. So much to learn, so little time.

My posture is getting better. I still catch myself slouching all the time but I do catch it and try to correct myself. I think I need to strengthen some specific muscles to help hold myself up properly. (As I just caught myself slouching again.)

Oh, and I found my heart rate monitor buried at the bottom of my bra drawer. I think I left it out and my husband put it “away.” I went 5 months without it (took that long to find it), now that I found it again, hopefully it will help me stay in my “fat burning zone” while working out.

That is my update for now; in case you are following along I didn’t want to keep you guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment