Bubbly! Cheers!

Bubbly!  Cheers!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Exciting News!


Back in March (March 23 to be exact), I posted that I was inspired by a new idea that I was really excited about and promised to keep you posted.   Well, I’ve been working on it since then and it has finally come together.   

I’d like to introduce my new website:  www.thesparklingqueen.com



This is how it all came about….  I was sitting by the pool in Palm Springs, CA trying to figure out ways to put my sommelier classes and certification to good use.   I took the classes two years ago because I love wine and figured since I will be drinking wine for the rest of my life, I might as well learn as much as I can about it to make my experiences and food pairings that much better.    Well, the world of wine is a bit overwhelming to say the least.  There are hundreds of varieties, hundreds of regions, and thousands upon thousands of producers.   It is hard to stay on top of it all.  Then I asked myself the million-dollar question: what is my favorite type of wine?  The answer being Sparkling wine, of course!    And there I had it, I realized my niche.    I’ve been drinking and learning all I can about it and launched the website to share my love of the bubbles with everyone.   My goal is for the site to be informative and fun.   So many people reserve sparkling wine and Champagne for a special occasion and it should not be that way.   Bubbly makes every occasion special and just adds something festive and fun to the moment.  Check out the site and my  Sparkling Wine blog and let me know what you think!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment