Bubbly! Cheers!

Bubbly!  Cheers!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Changes


Well, I’ve decided to change the focus of this blog back to my original goal.   Originally, I wanted it to be more of a personal blog, kind of an online journal of sorts with a variety of topics.   Well, as you can tell it has turned a little food focused.   I’m not saying it is a bad thing; after all my life tends to revolve around food.   But I want to get this blog back to it original roots and see where it takes me in that respect.   But, don’t worry change is good; I've decided to start a separate food blog.    Check it out here:  www.penelopethefoodie.com

Yes, I am going to try to maintain three blogs.  

2) A food one (www.penelopethefoodie.com)
3) A sparkling wine one  (http://blog.thesparklingqueen.com

Check them all out monthly!   You can also subscribe to each one so you are alerted when there is a new post.    Cheers!

    







No comments:

Post a Comment