Bubbly! Cheers!

Bubbly!  Cheers!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Inspirational Blog


So, I was in a “French Picnic” cooking class a few weeks ago at Whole Foods.   It was a great class; I loved the instructor, there was lots of food, the recipes were great and do-able, they keep the class size to 10, and it was only $30.   I’ve taken lots of cooking classes in the Twin Cities and this one really impressed me.  (So much so that I signed up for two more.)    Anyway, to get to my point….. During class there was a woman taking lots of photos and it came up that she was taking photos for her blog.   I wrote down her blog and when I later went to look at it, I was in awe!

Move over Martha Stewart, Jenna has got you beat!    In addition to admiring the beautiful photos, I can’t help but want to throw a festive party (and maybe take a photography class as well).  I found lots of inspiration on this site; the ideas are very creative and fun, not to mention beautiful.    Just try to go to this site and not want to throw a party yourself.  Either that or try to find a way onto the guest list for one of her fabulous parties.


Let me know what you think, and if you get inspired - I want an invite!  

No comments:

Post a Comment