Bubbly! Cheers!

Bubbly!  Cheers!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kranky

About 2-3 days out of every month, I crave chocolate like nobody’s business.   When I say “crave” I am talking about an intense craving that drives me to seek out chocolate at any cost.  I don’t just crave it; I NEED it.   Truth be told, I can tend to be a little cranky until I get some into my system.   Once I get a “chocolate fix” all is right in the world.   (There are witnesses that can attest to both of the above statements.) Well, I recently came across some chocolate candy, suitably named: Kranky.   
I bought it immediately and it has been sitting patiently in the pantry as part of my emergency chocolate stash.    Well, today was an emergency.    I ripped open the package and popped a chocolate nugget into my mouth.  Guess what?   It turned out to be chocolate covered Corn Flakes!    Only in Mexico!  

(SIDEBAR: As part of my travels I actually like to try different chips and candy in foreign countries.  So far, my favorite chips are in Thailand and my favorite chocolate candy is in Switzerland.)   

The KRANKY candy did the trick as far as my chocolate fix and the packaging makes me chuckle. Win, win.
Next time you are melting chocolate to make chocolate covered almonds, berries, or raisins, you should throw some corn flakes into the mix.   Just a thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment