Bubbly! Cheers!

Bubbly!  Cheers!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Microwave Brownies

A very good friend of mine sent me an adorable care package in December. It was full of lots of goodies; one of those goodies was a microwave brownie. I had never had one before and was pretty skeptical. Last night I decided to try it. You just add one tablespoon and one teaspoon of water, stir, microwave for 45 seconds and whala – instant brownie, piping hot from the microwave. It came with a pack of fudge that you are supposed to squeeze over the top but I didn’t like the taste of it so I opted to make a brownie sundae instead. I piled vanilla ice cream, chocolate fudge, caramel, and cashews on top of the brownie creating the ultimate sundae! And the verdict is……… I thought the brownie tasted a little chalky and a little off. Maybe I didn’t stir it enough? I’m going with the old saying that anything worth having is worth waiting for. I will wait an hour for the real thing. While it was fun to try it, and super convenient, I don’t think I will be running off to the store for another one.









No comments:

Post a Comment